The summer is officially over this weekend dispite the temperatures indicating otherwise. Sisters, Cheryl and Chris brought my niece, Cory out to Oberlin to start college.  Arriving here late Tuesday night to spend time with me. Their trip was interesting due to a 9 hour detour at Albany, New York!  The trip usually takes 14 hours from my house to Boston. Bridges out and flooding has made a mess of the east coast. But dispite all of this they made it and we had fun quilting, knitting and giggling for three days. Chris said if she had thought to bring some knitting supplies she would have had at least one gift made during the detour. She went back with lots of yarn!
Now is the time to get some of those small quilted gifts made for the holidays. Come into the shop and check out the tablerunners, placemats and bed runners. Cathie is teaching a doll clothes making class for an 18" doll. Evelyn is teaching a great quilted table topper bear paw class. Each of these classes are projects you can get done in time for Christmas.
Think you could teach a class? We are always looking for instructors and sample makers.
Don't for get to make our web site one of your favorites and check often for updates. Be first to know when specials are happening at the shop.

Comments

My daughter is a big fan on clothes making for her dolls. She is talented girl and has a great imagination. However, it's better to help her talent as any other ones to grow and get new knowledge and implement in real life. Who knows, maybe in 10-15 years she become a popular designer.

05/23/2016 00:33

I was reading carefully in the same classification and I just run over this site which I thought that it was great. It looked fascinating and I chose to investigate each substance and I read yours.

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes are ready to wish you a very Happy New Year 2017. We can help you with ..

10/13/2016 08:27

The novelty is the order of day. The creation of new ideas or new dimensions is the essential part of educational system. It is necessary for the modern training of students. The students also feel attracted if content is up to date.

02/02/2017 20:35

the latest version kingroot apkapp for android is V4.1 and V5.0.1 at the time of this publication.

02/25/2017 04:22

Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily

03/16/2017 22:19

Showbox is one of the best compatible movie downloading app for PC , Android , iOS which may help you to get high quality video downloading . Get showbox apk latest version and download high quality movies.

03/17/2017 06:56

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who need

03/21/2017 22:12

Download movies like never before with one of the best app over internet get your Showbox now !!!!

03/21/2017 22:12

Showbox is now available with lots of new and attractive features like HD movies browsing and downloading .You can download lots of movies in just one click .