Time to settle into the football games. This is a great time to do some handwork, get those bindings done. The weekend has been dampened by the weather but for all of us quilters it has provided some time to plan, pick fabrics, and possibly cut out the pieces for our next project. My biggest problem is I get into my books and patterns and start picking projects or reading some of the history and before I know it hubby is asking if I plan on going to bed.
OOps,the email I sent out had a problem connecting to the web site. Paste our web site into your favorites to avoid this again.
I am playing with the soft colors of spring and the primary bright colors which seems to be helping my mood.  Gray overcast days are the worst for me. Let a little sunshine in via your fabric.
The Fat Quarters are on special, pick your bundle of 10 for $20.
Well now I have seen everything-football players going around singing! Time to go back to the sewing room til the game resumes.
See ya soon
Sandi

Comments

04/07/2015 11:51

The uneducated people are so much in these kinds of things. They are very much stupid because they don’t even have knowledge about thet things. They got impressed by some little magic tricks they don’t know all of these things are science.

04/21/2015 02:26

The unqualified public are such a great in these sorts of things. They are all that much rash in bright of the fact that they don't even have learning about that things.

05/12/2015 07:32

Writing is not that easy, but it needs many skills, such as concentarion or keeping the plot in mind or to research a lot of information related to the issue

05/14/2015 01:47

I was part of the last football championship at college and it was fun. Time to swing into action.

05/20/2015 06:18

Thnaks for information about football playoffs!

05/20/2015 06:19

The time is now for sewing room!

09/10/2015 23:30

For playing footballs weather conditions are necessary, Sandi the author of this archive has discuss the football playoff match in his archive.

02/29/2016 18:30

Practical approaches and allowing students to learn at their pace should be made possible in every classroom without just taking them through grades and scores.

03/02/2016 21:58

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

03/04/2016 09:23

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post and I am really glad to read the post. There is so much informative content and this is really very useful for everyone.

03/04/2016 13:15

Football has such a growing competition and demand. The thing is in order to survive completely one have to go with the world and need to work hard,

05/16/2016 00:37

Some people are really a good player in foot ball .If you will do some hard work then you came to know the importance of win the match. Just settle your match the team have different color shirts so that both team looks different in match

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.

07/18/2016 22:21

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

08/09/2016 05:59

In the event that no objectives are connected with a toy, it is a toy. (Crawford takes note of that by his definition, (an) a toy can turn into a diversion component if the player makes up standards, and (b) The Sims and SimCity are toys, not recreations.) If it has objectives, a toy is a test.

08/15/2016 21:56

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

10/17/2016 03:13

iPad Mini is a line of mini tablet computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It is a sub-series of the iPad line of tablets, with a reduced screen ...

02/04/2017 02:18

It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.

02/20/2017 02:51

The clean arrangement helps the user to discover the desired apps quite faster and efficiency falls into place

03/04/2017 09:38

Totally We've done, however it appears like along these lines that I would inquire as to whether you wish.

03/04/2017 10:00

References that My mate and i can draw from under-going your splendid online journal to the errand I really make articles that got to be finished not far off morning.

03/17/2017 06:53

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who need