Back here at the shop. The month of May will be busy and exciting.  Deb and I will be talking at the Appleseed Guild meeting on May 2nd, this may be the comdy of the year. Then there will be a book signing reception for Marie Bostwick on May 3rd 6:00-8:00pm. With this weather it looks like we will have coffee and Tea instead of lemonade. Stop in and hear Marie's story and check out her books. May 10 and 11th Al and I will be vending up in Big Rapids, Michigan. Mother's Day May 13th (so come get one of Marie's Books as a gift). Cathie Phillips will be doing her class on the Kanzashi Flower pin May 19th. There are only a couple of seats still available, so call and register. Check out the calendar for addtional classes. The last weekend in May I may be in DC doing a Quilting Demonstration, details pending. Right now there is a bang bang bang going on here at the shop, we are replacing the stairs to the apartment upstairs.
Too much to tell about the trip East. Lots to do and see and not enough time. Had to put Mom's house on the market. She still thinks her social security is paying for her assisted living apartment.  Went to a gallery opening in Providence, RI where my sister Cheryl had been juried into the show.  She sold one of her pieces to a Federal judge!  My two sisters, my daughter Barb and I had dinner together.This was a rare opportunity to coordinte 4 schedules.
See you soon'
Sandi

Comments

03/19/2015 05:10

An educated person has good judgment. He by his knowledge can easily analyze the things, and have the ability to judge what is right and what is wrong for him and for others. Moreover he can easily judge the people just by observing them.

05/25/2015 03:42

I like to work, it seems to me the life without work could be unplesant and not so great.

02/17/2017 17:13

Indeed, you have a very month of may! If you are loaded with a lot of commitment for this month, I am planning to have a rest in the third week of may. Actually, it's my favorite month! Together with my family, we will go out of town and just enjoy our vacation! Well, I just hope you find time to relax and breathe for this month, because you need it! Working isn't wrong, just don't abuse yourself! You also deserve to rest.

04/20/2017 21:25

Chantel ST Claire consuming quite a few water and using natural healing procedures can postpone the getting old technique.as soon as the symptoms of aging start Chantel ST Claire displaying up you must start the usage of some additional measures inside.

06/09/2015 15:22

The work makes us to relax after home routine.

04/21/2017 20:54

Alpha Male EX in case you are on your teens or Nineteen Twenties you could likely shop yourself a few cash on that doctor's go to. this is while your testosterone Alpha Male EX manufacturing is at its maximum and also you most in all likelihood.

The numerous words that are the same it will be easier to remember them and receive the great opportunity to develo pthe memory.

01/28/2016 04:21

The multiplicity of ways in which he viewed a single work gave me a deeper insight into his use of materials in service of his art.

04/24/2017 22:19

Zytek XL the mind/frame connection is real.perhaps some of it virtually is in your head. if tats the case there may be help available to help humans address Zytek XL the acne that is caused by strain. lowering stress will simply obviously lessen sebum production.

11/17/2016 07:19

You don’t have to spend all your savings in order to acquire our services as we offer affordable essay writing!

02/13/2017 12:49

Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working. I copy pasted it into another application and read the post.

03/17/2017 06:51

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who need

04/25/2017 21:00

Primalx that they're having off in their chest and out into the open. this could additionally assist a person recover from performance anxiety. Primalx hypnosis is likewise used correctly to deal with the trouble.

04/26/2017 21:04

Primal X this kind of diabetes by means of losing weight and by increasing your physical pastime.in case you already suffer type 2 diabetes dropping weight and turning Primal X into more physically active can assist control your blood sugar degrees.

04/27/2017 21:09

Advanced Lash which is to say that you'll be getting the exceptional defense there may be.and your frame may have energy to maintain you going that greater mile. Advanced Lash herbal health nutritional dietary supplements additionally help you combat fatigue.