We have heard from our friends--we are working on providing block of the month programs in a variety of price ranges and skill levels.  Fabric has been ordered for Saturday Sorie, a Marcus Brothers block of the month. This is a stunning blue and white quilt.  Deb is working on a nine (9) month block of the month. We are taking registrations for all of the programs. Interested in Amish With A Twist? This quilt is made with solid colors most often found in old Amish Quilts. Limited spots for all of the monthly programs so come in and register by the 1st of January.  The new year is going to be busy with fun things to do. Mark your calendar on each Tuesday there will be a sit and stitch day. Come join us and finish up those UFO's. I will be demonstrating a quick pattern to use up scraps on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Come spend all day or part of the day (10:30-?).   Those interested in the Stash Buster Club (3rd Tues.) need to provide a current email address so I can send out fabric requirements each month. Like a challenge, try our Scrap Bag Block of the month. Each month a scrap block will be chosen and each bag will contain a fat quarter of fabric. The challenge for you is to make the block using additional fabric from your stash. Complete your quilt by the end of January 2014 for a chance for prizes. Quilt must be available for showing for the month of February. More to come so watch this site or better yet come in often to be the first to know what's up!

Comments

06/22/2015 00:44

The process of studies and acquisition of knowledge is very necessary for the students. The information is gained and attained by the efforts of the students. The mental and physical abilities are required.

06/12/2016 07:54

Quilting is the process of sewing of two or more layers of fabric together to make a thicker padded material, usually to create a quilt or quilted garment. This is exactly what I remember when we, in school, discussed about this very interesting thing. For me, the knowledge I gained from the class is very helpful. I will teach the same to my younger sister.

12/29/2015 07:16

Really, i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.

07/25/2016 15:14

I am very happy to be able to get this good information on this page, which has been very helpful To this I say many thanks

11/09/2016 22:12

going to be coming out on sites that surrently have a lump of the month for this year. It isn't 2007 quite yet, they should most likely be coming...

12/06/2016 01:47

This might sound too good to be true, but we promise to provide you with custom and error-free essays!

03/03/2017 20:49

Cellucor C4 is a pre-workout intensifier that significantly fires up the mind-muscle-performance, workout after workout.

03/17/2017 06:49

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who needs <a href

04/30/2017 07:55

thanks you

05/14/2017 21:18

Now with Spotify Premium APK no root you can access a New World of Music.

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Hi! I could have sworn I�ve visited this web site before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it�s new to me. Anyhow, I�m certainly pleased I discovered it and I�ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

I am 100% at your back for this road safety forum you are having. It's a great way of instilling to the people the value of safety when on the road and thus, preventing any accidents from happening. In our country, the rate of minor road accidents seems to rise so this forum would be helpful especially if attended by people mainly using the road for transportation.

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.

08/09/2017 21:58

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial.

08/09/2017 22:44

This is really a great stuff for sharing. Thanks for sharing.

08/30/2017 23:21

Wow! You really impressed me by this post of yours. And what is additional commendable could be the authenticity of the content material.Thanks for sharing the information and facts.

The next Galaxy phone is as highly anticipated as the next iPhone, and the Galaxy S9 is already being discussed in rumors. check out the details about s9 release date and more.

09/22/2017 01:01